Friday, July 6, 2007

in the eyes of a local

Sweet. I like reading everyone's stories about summer training, its reviving my interest in training (i've been lacking in motivation lately...)
ok. chris- glad u love lp. lets trade. i'll take the city any day. you can even have my job. i get to shoot guns all day. ollie'll tell u its sweet. i say it sucks. remember those horse flies you encountered @ van ho, ollie? yah. they really like me... except when its POURING, but then you've got other problems, like for example, the "tent" your under is not withstanding the rain and you have a little girl tugging on your shorts telling you she's cold and asking if your 25 yr old supervisor is your dad... at the same time a lady is asking in an obnoxious brooklyn accent where the trigger is as she waves a loaded gun around.
uhhh... the trigger... it's under your finger, ok, shoot the gun, no, not at me and shut up.
ok, so today was a bit more aggravating than most, usually i spend it lying out in the sun, reading or sleeping. i guess im kind of lucky...
but believe me, its boring. I need visitors. anyone close enough, come visit. anna and ollie- show ur faces more often!!

okay, thats my bit about work and life in lp. booooring.

im psyched for fall, to train with all my enthusiastic, super fit teammates. and to not be shooting guns anymore. bc knowing i'll be outta here in a month is the only thing keeping me from hitting that brooklyn broad over the head with a .22.

Peace.

ps- anna, that beef was on sale bc its BAAD. don't eat it. i fear for your life.
and ollie- u are such a wuss for not running in the rain today.

No comments: