Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hey all!
Instead of traveling east and across the pond like some of my other teammates I decided to take my talents west back home to Vail and then to Spring/ Summer training camp with SSCV Team HomeGrown in Bend, OR.
May and June in the lands west of the Mississippi look similar to New England in January and February, except for the ample snow and sun!
Vail pass June 5th with Dan Weiland and Tad Elliot (SSCV/ USST).

While home/ traveling the Wild West, I ran into some recent Harvard Alumni.
Trevor Petach '10 took me on an incredible rafting trip through escalante canyon in southern Utah. He nearly killed me, but I still love him.T-revs and I rafting a huge waterfall!

On June 9th I set out on the Oregon trail with my local Vail club to go to Bend. In Bend we have done tons of skiing and spent a lot of time on and off the trails with Ollie Burruss '08.
Here is a short video make by Sylvan Ellefson (SSCV Homegrown), both Ollie and I star in it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOo4MECprOg&feature=channel_video_title

Summer and Training has been awesome so far this summer! I head back to Vail tomorrow for a dose of work and the real world.

Happy Travels,
Tony

No comments: