Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sooooooooo, seeing as no one will post on the blog, I will make another super post about my amazingly exciting life. Wait, wait, wait.....my life is damn boring, I forgot about that. So I've been working, like a lot. The other day i worked from 8:30 to 9:10 with two 1 hr breaks. It was pretty brutal. I've been trying to find time in between working for workouts and its not easy. The weather hasn't been helping either. I complained last time on the blog and the weather continues to mock me. I tried to find a good picture of the weather for the past month but I thought it would depress you guys too much.

On to more interesting topics I recently watched Public Enemies and it was pretty good. I enjoyed it. It was really really amusing because some woman brought her like 3 year old kid to see the movie. I figured she might leave after the first scene where some guy gets his head smashed in, but she didn't. She continued to watch with her little child and even commented, "don't worry, he's gonna get shot." It was interesting. She finally left when he had to pee.

+ =

I've also taken up playing disc golf on occassion. It is a good time except for the small fact that I kinda suck. Its a really good excuse to go out in the back woods of Maine and throw a frisbee with some funny funny rednecks.

+ =

I have also found that roller skiing on crowned roads really really sucks as my wheels are not higher than the crown.

+ + =

That's all I got for now. I'll try to update if anything interesting happens.

No comments: