Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tor was yet again disappointed by the lack of crunchy french toast wrapped in bacon this weekend

What a fantastic season! I personally have learned so much this season and hope to learn so much more. While my results may have been lower than what I would hope for (no DFL's though), I still had a great time. At times I definitely felt that this guy could have given me run for my money:



This was rather disheartening at first, but has now set my resolve to get faster and all around better at skiing in the upcoming months and years. I will hope to be able to ski like this for at least a little while in the future:



No but seriously, this team is amazing and I hope everyone comes back next year (yes that includes Dave and Anna). I will now leave you all with a video that will hopefully change Audrey's opinion of Peter Northug:



By mashing his face with her favorite song.

Tor

No comments: