Friday, March 6, 2009

Help a Friend in Need, Buy a Snuggie....

Confused? Don't be! See this plea for help from a true Harvard Skiing Fan; she specifically requested that we post her email on our blog to help make do on her "terrible blunder".

It's okay, Tami. Harvard Skiing <3's you. Forever and always.

Dear all,

Many of you have heard about "the snuggy" on infomercials and various other enriching programs. Recently, I thought I would take advantage of their "buy one get one free" offer online. Unfortunately, pure greed and misunderstanding led me to a terrible blunder. After I thought I had placed my orders, it seemed as though they were offering to give me 3 more free snuggies. "3 more free snuggies?!" i thought, and I clicked yes (absolutely). Instead, what they charged me for, was 4 sets of snuggies, totaling $125. When I saw this, I realized a) why americans are stupid b) why i am a stupid american and c)that i have learned my lesson about ordering from infomercials. never again (with the one exception being that hair braiding device I've had my eye on). I currently have 8 snuggies.

anyway, as i don't want to deal with the pain in the ass of mailing all of these f-ers back-- which i will do post-thesis. I wanted to extend to you the very special (risk free) opportunity of buying a snuggy off of me. I will only charge you $10 dollars for them and the first person to respond will get a free book light (it came with my snuggies).

If I can get 6 people to respond, I will not mail the snuggy's back and I will cut my losses.

If you are unsure of what a snuggy is exactly, please see here: https://www.getsnuggie.com/flare/next

Chloe, please spare me of your mocking, the pain is already great enough.

Peace be with you,

Tami

No comments: