Thursday, November 1, 2007

Let's get some shoes

This morning Anders and I went out for a run on the bike path. We had to do the bike path because Anders needed to observe a store in a low-income neighborhood for his sociology class. With that in mind, I took him to Food Town, which is near the North Cambridge towers right next to Laundry Town. I guess it was an eye opening experience.

On the way back I found a fly pair of adidas sneakers just past Danehey Park. They're sick and I plan on wearing them with my tuxedo tonight. Baller status.


That's legit exactly what they look like. Free things are baller, particularly pink-camo adidas. They're exactly the sort of shoes I'd want but never would have the balls to buy.

Also, in response to the worst two and a half minutes Dave has spent on YouTube, watch this video: Friday Night Nights. It's probably the funniest thing I've watched this week.

"I'm on one of the most important teams in the world."

-- O

No comments: