Thursday, December 4, 2008

For the Very First Time...

Today is a special day indeed. For the first time in my 3.4 year career at Harvard College USA, I was brave enough to walk into the dining hall and face my greatest fear to date: the HUDS breakfast pizza. Now hold on- I know just what you're thinking: How could one realistically stomach such a medley of stale crust, last week's shriveled green peppers, and mystery meat? Good question. 

Well, I just grabbed a wedge with the oatmeal scooper, and dumped it on board next to my bowl of steel-cut. Verdict? It sucked. Totally sucked. No surprise there. But then I got up and got another slice, becasue the prospect of HUDS Breakfast Pizza was just one of those special college memories I can't let slip through my fingers during this senior year. Anna feels the same way, and she's planning on trying some breakfast pizza next Thursday. 

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go help Nabel clean his room: 



D
Editor's Note: Has anyone else noticed a sharp decline in the quality/content of Dave's posts?

No comments: